Mini-Podcast Scripts: Personal Finance Topics
~3 Minute Scripts for
Podcasts, Audiograms, or WealthVoice
Want to share your voice but not sure what to say?
We’ve teamed up with the award-winning financial news content creators led by Shawna Ohm at Content 151 to bring you mini-podcast scripts!
Optional call-outs let you customize the text to share your unique perspective.
You can use these anywhere:
Bonus content for your podcast, social media audiograms, and/or WealthVoice Broadcasts.
Voice Marketing / Social Media: Do Audiograms Work?
Choose your audience:
The Next Gen Bundle
Four 3-minute scripts about topics for millennial investors
The Boomer Bundle
Four 3-minute scripts about topics for retiring or retired investors
What you get:
We’re currently offering three bundles:
1) The Boomer Bundle. These scripts address topics relevant to anyone retired or close to retirement.
2) The Next Gen Bundle. These scripts focus on issues facing younger clients in the wealth building stage of life.
3) The High Net Worth (HNW) Bundle: Coming in early December! Sophisticated investor content including:
- Securities Backed Lending
- How RSUs are Taxed
- The Big Problem with Bonuses (Tax Withholding)
- Charitable Lead Trust vs. Charitable Remainder Trust
Spend less time agonizing over your content and more time benefiting from the impact of voice and audiograms like this one from Future Proof.
Preview a script about recent market events (FTX / crypto):
How you use it:
- Choose your audience above (Next Gen or Boomer) – more coming soon!
- Purchase a 4-script bundle on Content 151’s site
- You’ll receive a PDF including optional call-outs to customize the text
- Record a script as a voice memo or mp3 and publish on WealthVoice, on your podcast as a bonus episode, or create an audiogram and share on social media and/or embed on your blog.
Request a WealthVoice Demo
Advisors’ biggest marketing challenge is staying engaged and relevant. WealthVoice allows you to be present for clients where they are, and connect with authenticity and efficiency.