Mini-Podcast Scripts: Personal Finance Topics
~3 Minute Scripts for
Podcasts, Audiograms, or WealthVoice
Want to share your voice but not sure what to say?
Use our mini-podcast scripts!
Optional call-outs let you customize the text to share your unique perspective.
You can use these anywhere:
Bonus content for your podcast, social media audiograms, and/or WealthVoice Broadcasts.
How you use it:
- Purchase a 4-script bundle.
- You’ll receive a PDF including optional call-outs to customize the text.
- Record a script as a voice memo or mp3 and publish on WealthVoice, on your podcast as a bonus episode, or create an audiogram and share on social media / embed on your blog.
Choose your audience:
The Next Gen Bundle
Four 3-minute scripts about topics for millennial investors
The SECURE 2.0 Bundle
Four 3-minute scripts about SECURE 2.0 (with updates)
Voice Marketing / Social Media: Do Audiograms Work?
What you get:
Choose any of these bundles:
1) The Boomer Bundle. These scripts address topics relevant to anyone retired or close to retirement.
2) The Next Gen Bundle. These scripts focus on issues facing younger clients in the wealth building stage of life.
3) The High Net Worth (HNW) Bundle: These scripts offer sophisticated investor content.
4) The SECURE 2.0 Bundle: Are your clients asking questions about what this law — passed in the December lull — means for them?
Or worse yet: Are your clients totally oblivious to new legislation that has the potential to impact them? Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
The SECURE 2.0 bundle includes 4 scripts, with more coming as we learn more about the legislation.
Why you need WealthVoice Scripts:
Spend less time agonizing over your content and more time benefiting from the impact of voice and audiograms like this one from Future Proof.
Preview a script about recent market events (FTX / crypto):
Request a WealthVoice Demo
Advisors’ biggest marketing challenge is staying engaged and relevant. WealthVoice allows you to be present for clients where they are, and connect with authenticity and efficiency.