Podcast Voice Coaching
Podcast Voice Coaching + WealthVoice Script
Podcast voice coaching feedback (personalized video). Includes a complimentary 3-minute WealthVoice Script.
- You get a free WealthVoice Script (3-minute mini-podcast script about a personal finance topic).
- Record your voice reading the Script and email the audio file to hello at wealthvoice dot ai.
- In 3 business days you’ll receive a personalized voice coaching feedback video from Emily Binder.
Why podcasters need this:
A new study had 64 people record a passage that included the word hello, extracted each individual’s salutation, and played the words back to 320 listeners.
Not only did all of the listeners form personality profiles after hellos lasting less than a half-second, 92 percent of them developed the same profile for each voice.
Why optimizing your voice matters so much:
What the researchers found was that the study participants’ judgments of the speakers’ trustworthiness, dominance and attractiveness were strongly correlated, no matter whether they heard the half-second single-word clip or the three-second sentence, and no matter whether the content of the clips was ambiguous or socially-relevant. Read more
Why asynchronous coaching is better:
- feeling on stage when live in front of other(s)
- requiring yet another Zoom call
This is easy.
How to get voice coaching + WealthVoice Script:
- Add this product to cart.
- Enter the coupon code we emailed you to make it 100% free.
- Check out then you'll be able to download the Script PDF.
- Voice record it in the next three weeks (your mic or a smartphone voice memo is fine).
- Email your recording to hello at wealthvoice dot ai with subject line: Voice Coaching Recording
- Within 3 business days, you'll receive a personalized video from Emily Binder with feedback to help your podcast voice resonate even more. Feedback may include: pacing, inflection, tone, volume, breath, and/or pausing.
- Free content: You're welcome to use this recording as a WealthVoice Broadcast and/or audiogram (here's how).
Warren Buffett had them.
Nolan Ryan had them.
DFA’s Practice Management Symposium ended with @emilybinder‘s 🚙 Airport Ride Challenge:
Answer in a voice memo:
❓What is the #1 thing to understand about investing?
— WealthVoice (@WealthVoiceAI) November 4, 2022
This can be a game changer. I would have absolutely used this at my RIA firm, particularly during market volatility. Emails can’t convey empathy like voice.
— Greg Sloan, CFP®, CEPA (@gregonpurpose) January 15, 2023